The tone of your body muscles can influence the way you stand, sit, or walk and therefore; it can affect your overall posture.
Having poor muscle tone can create poor posture. This means that it can affect your spines which may give you back pain, neck pain, and other feelings of heaviness and discomfort. So in order to correct your poor posture, you must start working out in improving your poor muscle tone.
Poor Muscle Tone Defined
When there is lesser capability for the muscles to support themselves then the condition is referred to as poor muscle tone. It can easily be noticed when the person has a poor posture. Here are some of the implications of bad posture caused by poor muscle tone:
• Slumped shoulders
• Jiggling and hanging free underarms
• Belly that protrudes
• Shapeless thighs
• Noticeable love handles
How Poor Muscle Tone Can Rob Height
Poor muscle tone is one of culprits for giving a person a poor posture. Laziness can be the main cause of weak and poor development of muscles but people can have so many excuses, such as—
• Wrong kind of chair
• Tiredness at work
• Depression and sadness
• Clothing and shoes
• Slumping to relax
For instance, a man who is tired at work makes it a habit that when he goes home he switched on the TV and sit there for hours slumping. This can be a very good excuse but it can seriously create poor muscle tone and bad posture. This kind of attitude of avoiding to improve posture is a sign of idleness.
What Are the Advantages of Having Good Muscle Tone and Correct Posture?
Give yourself time to improve your muscle tone and correct your posture by working out. Just give a little effort and soon you will be glad with the changes in your life.
• Whatever the chair is, you can already sit up straight without exerting effort and the feeling of discomfort.
• Even if you are tired, you can still sit up straight and that makes your look dignified because your muscles are strong enough to support you.
• With a good muscle tone, you are always at a good posture which can eliminate depression and sadness because many people will look up at you and see you as a confident person.
• With a healthy body, you will have lots of energy to do daily activities. Aside from that, your body will be strong enough because you are well-trained.
• Even if you are tired at work, you can still relax and sit in the proper way even watching your favorite TV show.
What you need is to commit yourself to reach your goal to have a better muscle tone and improved posture. This can be done with work out in health clubs, gyms, or you can build your own mini-gym at home. There are also routines that you can do at home without even using some equipment.
Do not be afraid to go to the gym and do your first work out. Your will start to be conditioned for the next work outs once you begin your work out as soon as possible. Here are the benefits that you can get once you started eliminating poor muscle tone:
• Release of endorphins in your body will increase which will make you feel relaxed
• You will attain extra blood circulation which is healthy for the entire body system
• You will look more alive and blooming
• Energy levels will increase which is a good thing for your personality and productivity
In contrast, people who have poor muscle tones and still refused to work out are just trying to make things worse in their body. If they continue with their habit of posing poor posture, they will have more difficulty in relaxing and getting energized. They will have poor flexibility, tight muscles, and some pains in different parts of their body when they do some daily activities. Aside from that, they are more prone to injury and their bad posture will make them look shorter.
From now on, start planning your own posture improvement exercises or you can look for the best guide that will teach you advanced and precise work outs that will both improve a person’s posture and muscle tone that can add some inches to your height! Try Grow Taller 4 Idiots today!