Exercises can be the most active and effective way of naturally improving the posture and conditioning those bones and cartilages for height increase. Yoga is one of the exercises that can make you flexible and at the same time healthy. These techniques will stretch your body and targets your spine which will give it the strength and balance.
Growing taller may require you to use the best possible exercises. Yoga is one of the best exercise routine that you should adapt if you want that additional height. Yoga is referred to as the fluid movements that center your body which focuses in flexibility and breathing control. On many levels of increasing height, flexibility and control brought by yoga can help a lot.
Yoga involves a full motion range which stretches your body especially your back. Gravity contributes in the shrinking of the body and yoga can help decompress the effect of this downward pull. The result of yoga is to relax and relieve this compression which leads to the thickening of the cartilages which will make you grow taller.
Tension in the back muscles may cause a bad effect on your efforts to grow tall. But with the effects of yoga, this tension is relieved. Aside from that, this exercise will help strengthen your spine and improve your posture. Remember that posture is also a key in being tall.
Now, here are some of the yoga routines that you can do now while you are reading this. Feel the benefits that these exercises can give and even make you grow a little much taller!
- Breathing control
- Body awareness
- Tones lower back and hips
- Decompresses cartilages
How to do:
- Sit on the floor in a cross-legged position with hand resting on knees.
- Start breathing deeply and at a consistent pace.
- Keep spine straightly aligned with buttocks to the floor and knees lowered.
- Take 5 deep breaths or more; inhale as you raise your arms upward higher than your head.
- Bring arms down slowly while exhaling.
- Do the entire move for 5 to 7 times.
- Improves balance for good posture.
- Centering the body.
- Relieves tension.
How to do:
- Stand up with legs about 3 to 4 feet apart parallel to each other.
- Left foot should be 90 degrees to the left.
- Right foot 45 degrees inward.
- Inhale and raise arms to side parallel to the floor.
- Exhale and turn head facing down the length of left arm; left knee should line up with left ankle.
- Take one deep breath and then stretch your body towards your left ankle tilting your left hip down.
- Reach stretch as far as possible and then rotate arms to that left hand can rest against the inside of your calf; right arm should point towards the ceiling.
- Turn head so that you’re looking in your right arm’s direction; take several deep breaths.
- Inhale and straighten body then exhale as your arms lower to your hips.
- Pivot on your heels and face forward.
- Do the entire movement now on the right side.
- Helps extend spines.
- Stretches cartilage in spinal column.
How to do:
- Hands a little ahead of shoulders; knees and hip width apart.
- Inhale and tilt pelvis up and then curve spines with the stomach dropping towards the floor while head is up.
- Fully stretch body gently; reverse the curve of spine.
- Move pelvis down; chest in and stomach in.
- Repeat the movements many times.
If you want to learn more about how to gain height using yoga techniques and other related exercises, you should check out the e-book guide Grow Taller 4 Idiots.In the book you will find very thorough explanations of how yoga and other forms of exercise can help you grow and which exercises, including these three, will give you the best results. Try Grow Taller 4 Idiots Today!