You have the intelligence and the talent but sometimes the lack of height can still bring you to frustration since the society unfortunately see height as one advantage. However, this challenge can be overcome with exercises for growth.
Making your body grow is possible. There are artificial options on how you can grow taller but there are also natural ways on how you can do the same. A good growing taller effort by means of exercises can help you achieve attainable height increase.
Whether it be to shape up or grow taller, exercises for growth can really play a major role in making it happen. When you do exercises specifically design to make your grow taller, the human body releases HGH or Human Growth Hormones naturally. This hormone is responsible in the development of bones, muscles, and tissues making them increase in size and become stronger. The better the workout, the more HGH your body will produce. Generally, exercises can make your body healthy and it can make your bones and cartilages stronger and longer in size.
Stretching exercises for growth are routines that help your body to grow and become more susceptible to height increase. This set of exercises is efficient enough to target the body parts that you want to grow or improve. Since your spines and your legs are the ones that constitute more of your height, then your exercise should focus on them also. The bones in these areas are help by cartilages so it is important to stretch them. By decompressing these bones through stretching, the more the can absorb the nutrients which makes them thicker and you taller.
A person who has not stretched may develop growth problems because the cartilages will become weak. Solid stretching routines are very important in strengthening these cartilages and improve flexibility. Adapting these exercises for growth may require discipline in order to achieve the desired results. Regular performance of these routines will help you grow taller and your body well.
Here are stretching exercises that can help you with your goal to increase height:
Standing Forward Bend
- Relaxes and decompresses the spine.
- Calves, hamstrings, hips, neck, and back support are stretched.
How to do:
- Stand with feet apart for about 18 inches; palms on back of thighs.
- Slide hands down along the side of legs without bending knees.
- Slide as far as you can; hands stay firm on legs as you bend over.
- Bend and feel resistance on your straight knees.
- Slowly run palms down the back of legs forcing body to arch backwards.
Downward Facing Dog (Adho Mukha Svanasana)
- Increase body flexibility.
How to do:
- Get down on hands and knees; legs should be shoulder width apart and finger straight forward.
- Inner arm should be pointing away from you.
- Take a deep breath; curl toes as if trying to stand on them.
- Straighten legs as you exhale; push arms upward.
- Make sure legs stay straight; feet firmly on the floor.
- Remain in this position for a long time and repeat the routine.
- A push while legs are straight can give lengthening effects on spine.
- If you need to bend legs at the start, you can. Just try to stretch yourself further while your legs are becoming straighter.
- Keep shoulders flat and distribute weight evenly to add spine resistance.
Head to Knee (Janu Shirshasana)
- Decompresses spine.
- Stretches the hamstrings.
How to do:
- Sit on the floor with legs fully extended in front of you.
- Bend one leg by pulling heel closer to your body in P shape; keep buttocks on floor.
- Rotate body so that you face your extended leg; raise your arms over your head while you inhale. Keep back straight while you bend forward slowly as you exhale.
- Tense muscles on thigh as you bend for flexibility.
- Lower arms gently to grab foot and pull forward.
- Pull your opposite leg to a P shape; extend leg that was bent previously.
- Do the exercise in the opposite direction.
- Keep pace slow and deeply breathe while doing the exercise for a full stretch.
- Keep spines straight while exercising for height increase.
- Breathe fluidly and deeply for every maneuver.
Stretching is one of the proven effective ways in improving a person’s height. If you love the exercises, you will even love more of these from the Grow Taller 4 Idiots e-book guide. You will read more detailed instruction for these three stretching exercises, and many more. There are stretches for every level of fitness, from beginner to very advanced. Grow Taller 4 Idiots has a complete set of specially designed exercise programs and other important information you need to make your body grow. Try Grow Taller 4 Idiots Today!